What makes the "Thunder in the Valley Drag Race" different from other drag races? Check these out!
- Gwen & Kevin Therres from Prairieland Motorsports are bringing two jet cars that runs on Bio Diesel! You will not see more smoke and fire than you can with bio diesel!
- Wheelie Fun Wheelstander
- Smokin' Gun, Canada's first and fastest Nitrous-Injected Semi, a 1968 Canadian Kenworth W-923
- Nitro Dragster - From Dark Side Racing, 8,000+ horsepower Top Fuel Dragster. Yes, it runs on Nitro! Exhibition runs to be made.
- Ihor Tanasiuk and Jerry Segal are bringing their Provincial Powertrain Jet Car, a treat for all!
- Monster Truck Rides
- Full round Blown Alcohol Funny Cars
- Local Market from including home business, farmers market, and commercial products
- Show & Shine on Saturday
- Black Water Crude in the Beer Gardens Friday night
- Sail with Kings in the Beer Gardens Saturday night
Wheelie Fun is a 57 Cameo Pickup ¼ Mile Wheelstander, famous for the longest and highest wheelstands in the west.
Show & Shine is hosted by the Northern Thunder Car Club. They also host a great show each July.
Family Events for Young 'uns
- Bouncy Houses
- Sumo Wrestling
- And others!
REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
Nitro Dragster, from Dark Side Racing
Monster Truck Rides!
Brazeau Regional Tourism
Carmen Williams Photography
Dark Side Racing
Drag Race Canada
Frogbelly Printing and Promotions
Full Tilt Boogie - Wheelstander
Northern Thunder Car Club
Town of Drayton Valley
Wheelie Fun Wheelstander